All finalists receive:
- Two award ceremony event tickets
- Accommodation for two people in Sydney for the ceremony event.
- All regionally located finalists receive two airline tickets to fly into Sydney to attend the event.
- ‘SafeWork NSW Awards finalists’ logo and digital products (email banner, website, social media banner)
- Promotion in the SafeWork Wrap newsletter, distributed to 16,000 subscribers and on social media channels.
- Finalist certificate and official photographs.
- Showcased in the award event. Your logo or photograph will appear in the official event program and onscreen presentation.
Winners are announced at the award event and will receive:
- ‘SafeWork NSW Awards Winner’ logo and digital products (email banner, webtile, social media banner)
- A trophy and certificate.
- Access to a $3,000 safety rebate to support further investment in work health and safety.
- Dedicated webpage showcasing your winning product or initiative.
- The opportunity to be featured in a range of SafeWork NSW products such as videos, testimonials, social media and website.