Finalists are announced in around September 2018. All finalists receive:
- Two gala dinner tickets
- Accommodation for two people in Sydney for the gala dinner
- All regionally located finalists receive two airline tickets to fly into Sydney to attend the gala dinner
- ‘SafeWork NSW Awards finalist’ logo and digital products (email banner, webtile, social media banner)
- Promotion in the SafeWork Wrap newsletter distribution to 20,000 subscribers and on social media channels
- Showcased at the gala dinner, your logo or photograph will appear in the gala dinner official program and onscreen presentation.
- Finalist certificate and official photographs.
Winners will be announced at the black tie gala dinner in October 2018 and will receive:
- ‘SafeWork NSW Awards Winner’ logo and digital products (email banner, webtile, social media banner)
- A trophy and certificate.
- Dedicated webpage showing casing your winning product or initiative.
- The opportunity to be featured in a range of SafeWork NSW products such as videos, testimonials, social media and website.