Finalists are announced in around September 2018.
All finalists receive:
- Two gala dinner tickets
- Accommodation for two people in Sydney for the gala dinner
- All regionally located finalists receive two airline tickets to fly into Sydney to attend the gala dinner
- ‘SafeWork NSW Awards finalist’ logo and digital products (email banner, webtile, social media banner)
- Promotion in the SafeWork Wrap newsletter distribution to 20,000 subscribers and on social media channels
- Finalist certificate and official photographs.
- Showcased at the gala dinner, your logo or photograph will appear in the gala dinner official program and onscreen presentation.
Winners will be announced at the black tie gala dinner in October 2018 and will receive:
- ‘SafeWork NSW Awards Winner’ logo and digital products (email banner, webtile, social media banner)
- A trophy and certificate.
- Dedicated webpage showcasing your winning product or initiative.
- The opportunity to be featured in a range of SafeWork NSW products such as videos, testimonials, social media and website.