Entry for the 2017 SafeWork NSW Awards is now closed. We thank all of our entrants for their committment to work health and safety. Good luck to all the entrants!
Top reasons to enter:
- There are great prizes and incentives to be won!
- If you or your organisation has gone that extra mile for work health and safety, injury management or return to work in NSW it's the best way to highlight and showcase your achievements
- Life is tough in business, staff are under pressure and it can be challenging to motivate your team– so let us do that for you
- The Awards help spread best practice across the NSW – teach others through your innovation
- Position your business a frontrunner in safety, gain a competitive edge and receive state recognition from your peers
- Entry is free.
To find out more, watch our video
Choose your category then tell us your story, what you've done and how it has had a positive impact at your workplace. Check out the 2016 winners for inspiration.
We can help you with your entry, give us a call on 02 4321 4444 or email.
Get in quick so you don’t miss out!