Categories 1 and 2 are open to any registered NSW business, organisation or individual with a workplace safety initiative that fits the category criteria. The size of the business or organisation is not significant.
1. Best workplace health and safety management system
- Private sector
- Public sector
2. Best solution to an identified workplace health and safety issue
Category 3 is open only to businesses or organisations that have fewer than 20 employees or full-time equivalents.
3. Best workplace health and safety practices in a small business
Category 4 is open to employees only.
4. Best individual contribution to workplace health and safety
- An employee, such as a health and safety representative, who does not have formal responsibility for OHS management as part of their duties.
- An outstanding contribution by a WHS manager or a person with responsibility for WHS as part of their duties